I’m so glad you’re considering Sarah Lake Photography for your portraits! I’m located in Sierra Vista, AZ and also serve the areas of Fort Huachuca, Hereford, Huachuca City, Bisbee, Tombstone, and Vail/Tucson. I shoot most of my child, family, and senior portrait sessions on location in natural light, and hold newborn sessions in my Sierra Vista home studio. My goal is to provide you with a relaxed, memorable, and (most importantly) FUN experience, and to help you choose the products that will decorate your home for years to come with the faces and smiles you love most.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS…
- Session fee is non-refundable and is due upon booking to hold your session date. (However, if for some reason you need to reschedule your session, I’m happy to do so if appropriate notice is given, based on availability.)
- All sessions include a pre-consultation, custom in-person viewing/ordering appointment, professional editing/retouching of all gallery images, and photographer’s time and talent before, during, and after your session.
- Print products and high-resolution digital files (with print release) are NOT included and are purchased separately at your Custom Viewing/Ordering Appointment. Take a look at my Product Menu HERE. I offer awesome products from great professional labs, and even have product samples that you can touch, feel, (and drool over!)
- Prints start at $35 and Collections (most including a number of digital files) start at $200. However, there is NO minimum purchase requirement. Buy what you want- buy what you love!
- All prices are subject to AZ state and local sales tax.
- I am an insured, licensed, and registered business (LLC) through the state of Arizona and the city of Sierra Vista.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…
Where are you located?
- My home studio- where I shoot all newborn sessions- is located in Sierra Vista, and I serve the surrounding areas of Fort Huachuca, Hereford, Huachuca City, Bisbee, and Tombstone. I travel to on-location sites within these areas (for outdoor sessions) and can travel beyond 25 miles of Sierra Vista for an additional travel fee.
What’s included with the session fee? When do we pay it?
- The session fee includes time and talent of the photographer, professional editing of 20-30 images (depending on session type), a pre-session consultation, and a custom Viewing/Ordering appointment.
- Print products and digital files (for reprinting) are NOT included, and are purchased separately. However, there is no minimum purchase requirement- you can buy as much or as little as you’d like!
- The session fee is due upon booking your session, and must be paid in full to hold your date. Though the session fee is non-refundable, if for some reason you must reschedule your session it may be transferred to another session date if sufficient notice is given (based on availability).
When should I book a newborn session?
- As early as you can! Since you’ll have a general idea of your due date, it’s best to book as soon as possible to ensure availability of that timeframe. Ideally, though, at least by the second trimester. Though we cannot actually plan the exact day of your session (since babies sometimes decide to arrive early or take their sweet time!) I will block off a several day period which we can expect you and your newest bundle to come in for your session. Booking early is also beneficial as I book only a limited number of newborn sessions each month- in order to allow the best possible customer service to all of my clients before, during, and after their session.
- We usually plan to hold the session between 6-14 days after baby’s birth, when baby has established a nursing pattern and tends to sleep frequently, but before the common occurrences we want to avoid- like baby acne or (like my son) losing the hair on top of their head! 🙂
My 2 year old is really stubborn! What if he doesn’t cooperate?
- Please know that I have extensive experience with stubborn children. (I have two of them!) BUT HERE IS MY SUPER-SECRET TIP: You don’t have to worry about “disciplining” your children during your session! Yes, that’s right! If they’re acting crazy, pouting, picking their noses, pretending they’re batman…. It’s okay! Just let me worry about those shenanigans! (I’m a mom AND a former teacher- I’ve seen it all!) The most important thing for you to do is to just have fun! I mean that sincerely. Enjoy this memorable time with your family- shenanigans and all- and we’ll make images that you will love. 🙂
What if we only want a “few shots” to update our family photo for Christmas cards?
- It sounds like a “mini” session might be perfect for you! Mini sessions may be periodically offered throughout the year. Typically, they will be around 20 minutes long, and will result in around 5-10 professionally edited images. They’re perfect for having a wonderful family photo for Christmas cards, celebrating a milestone, or just having some fun creating some great photographs. Follow Sarah Lake Photography, LLC on Facebook and be the first to hear about them!
Can we buy the digital files?
- Yes! In this digital age, we all want to share our photos with friends and family on Facebook and through email- so of course you’ll want digital files! High-Resolution Digital files for reprinting can be purchased at your viewing/ordering appointment. My goal, though, is to not only to create unique, beautiful, professionally edited images for you, but to help you to turn those images into heirloom art that you’ll cherish for a lifetime. This is why I offer gorgeous print products from professional labs that you will love and actually be able to look at and appreciate every day! Often we want to purchase digital negatives with the plan of printing something later on. But speaking from personal experience, those files usually sit on a hard drive, rarely to be seen again. (Yes, I’m sorry to say, I’ve done this!) So, I encourage all my clients to do justice to their gorgeous images and have them printed! In fact, most of the Collections on my Product Menu offer the best of both worlds- digital files for you to reprint at your leisure and beautiful printed products for you to enjoy in your home now!
How do we contact you?
- Any way you’d like! You can reach me by phone at: (520) 355-8153, Email at: email@example.com, Or, drop me a quick line through the CONTACT tab on my home page. 🙂
Sarah Lake Photography, LLC 520.355.8153